Who are we?
An early pioneer in positively changing the way recruitment is done, Troi are now taking the “embedded hiring” world by storm with offices in both London and New York. After a very successful year, we are looking to continue to grow our team and, with that, bring in senior level technical recruiters.
At Troi you have the opportunity to embed (mostly remotely but there will be opportunities to be onsite too) with our clients acting as the expert on everything talent.
We don’t think of our clients as “clients” we prefer the term “partners”. After all, we bring our expertise and integrate seamlessly into our partners’ businesses to design, develop and deliver on all things Talent Acquisition. Our partners, a bit like our Troi employees, are from a variety of backgrounds. We work across the tech world from startups to big tech with scaleups inbetween. To give you a taste of our partners we work with the likes of Miro, Zapp, SuperAwesome, Holland & Barrett and Epic Games.
This role requires experienced recruiters who are passionate about high quality delivery and mentoring our teams.
We provide a full end-to-end process for our clients, making the hires is just part of what we do (though a very important part, obviously). You'll be expected to have rounded experience across the recruitment life cycle, experience in people and stakeholder management and be ready to make our partners experience seamlessly unforgettable.
What are we looking for...
- Experienced in recruiting for a variety of technical/ IT roles, this experience will be from an agency, internal or embedded background.
- Confidence to work independently with our partners, single handedly owning the delivery of all things recruitment whilst representing Troi and our partners in a positive manner.
- Strong and creative sourcing abilities, with experience of using a variety of different tools and techniques that extend past the usual linkedin recruiter and boolean searches. An open mind and desire to master new skills.
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to positively challenge and influence senior stakeholders, there will be times you may have to push back positively and educate our partners with your market knowledge.
- Experienced in making data count and using it to identify areas of improvement, and opportunities to grow and improve your partners talent function.
- Experienced in managing multiple, inboxes, systems and processes, you are essentially part of two teams, Troi and the partner you are working with.
- A hard working and determined attitude is required for success in this role, whilst you will be an experienced recruiter, you will also need the passion to learn, grow and be open minded to the opportunities to educate and be educated about new technologies and sourcing techniques
- Experience in redesigning processes, implementing ATS and strategy whilst delivering quality candidates to our partners, with more of a consultative approach to our partners needs.
- Working predominantly with product, SaaS, eCommerce and high-growth businesses, you will need proven experience in delivering on tech hires (Software Engineers, Product, Data, DevOps, Automation QA). We don’t expect you to be able to build us a website or provide us with some intricate coding, however a basic knowledge of technical roles and jargon is essential to fully understanding our partner's world.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working in some of the most innovative businesses in the UK & European tech space acting as an internal recruiter to our partners, you could find yourself tasked with volume hires, an intricate senior hire whilst assessing the partners current strategy to improve efficiency.
- Delivering against the requirements of our partners in the expected time frames.
- Assessing existing recruitment processes, and designs, implementing and owning the entire lifecycle, always providing our partners with solutions to their needs.
- To our partners you will be the “go-to guru” within their business and hold the ability to educate and implement on a number of subject areas important to a scale up or growing business, think diversity, inclusion, equality, corporate responsibility and innovation
- Using your knowledge and creative skills to directly source and place roles covering a spectrum of seniority levels whilst representing our partners.
- Using your knowledge of our partners, recruitment needs to create a talent pool to future proof their recruitment needs.
- Researching and implementing systems and processes that will positively impact our partners, such as applicant tracking systems, interview processes and much more.
- Writing job descriptions and adverts that accurately match our partners vision, values and recruitment strategy.
What’s in it for you?
- Bonus based on your delivery and client retention paid quarterly
- Private Healthcare
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work in an adult and remote-first culture
- Chilled out dress code, you might have to smarten up a bit for the odd pitch or depending on what a client's preferences are but say goodbye to your suit
- Absolutely NO micro management - You'll never be asked about the number of calls you've made ever again - and I mean NEVER
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- 50% off gym memberships and discount on sports apparel and health related technologies
- Some of the most awesome social events you will ever attend arranged by our very own social team
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Work from home set up paid for by Troi - Everything you need to work comfortably at home
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then we'd love to hear from you.