Who are we?
An early pioneer in positively disrupting the world of recruitment as we know it, Troi are now taking the “embedded hiring” world by storm with HQ’s in both London and New York. After a very successful year, we are looking to continue to grow our team with the addition of lead technical recruiters.
At Troi you have the opportunity to sit on-site (in a remote or in person capacity as required by the client) with our clients acting as the expert on everything talent.
Troi’s model combines the benefit of an internal recruiter coupled with the benefits of an agency behind the scenes, ultimately we’re an end-to end recruitment service providing the ultimate talent solution to scaling businesses across the globe.
We don’t think of our clients as “clients” we prefer the term “partners”. After all we are partnering our skills to integrate seamlessly into our partners businesses to design, develop and deliver on all things Talent acquisition. Our partners, a bit like our Troi employees, are from a variety of backgrounds. We work predominantly with tech scale-ups and start ups such as Miro, Zapp and Epic Games.
This role requires experienced recruiters who are passionate about building and mentoring great teams.
We provide a full end-to-end process for our clients, making the hires is just part of what we do (though a very important part, obviously). You'll be expected to have rounded experience across the recruitment life cycle, experience in people and stakeholder management and be ready to make our partners experience seamlessly unforgettable.
What are we looking for?
- Strong and creative sourcing abilities, with experience of using a variety of different tools and techniques that extend past the usual linkedin recruiter and boolean searches
- Act as the ultimate support system for your direct reports, sharing your knowledge on current market trends and sourcing techniques acting in a mentoring capacity.
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to positively challenge and influence senior stakeholders, there will be times you may have to push back positively and educate our partners with your knowledge.
- Experienced in making data count and using it to identify areas of improvement, and opportunities to grow and improve your partner's talent function.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within an internal recruitment function or an embedded model, however this is advantageous and not critical to role success
- Experienced people manager within a recruitment setting, you must be comfortable in managing multiple teams across a variety of different partners - An example; a team of 6-10 Junior/Mid level recruiters across 3-4 Partners
- A hard working and determined attitude is required for success in this role. Whilst you will be expected to lead a team, you will also need the passion to learn and grow and be open to the opportunities to do so throughout your career.
- Experience in redesigning processes, implementing ATS and strategy planning whilst delivering quality talent solutions tailored to our partners needs
What you'll be doing?
- Embedding with some of the most innovative businesses in the UK tech space (and, potentially throughout Europe and the US) acting as an internal recruiter by yourself or within a team
- To our partners you will be the “go-to talent guru” within their business and hold the ability to educate and implement on a number of subject areas important to a scale up or growing business, think diversity, inclusion, equality, corporate responsibility and innovation
- Using your knowledge and creative skills to directly source and place roles covering a spectrum of seniority levels
- Using your knowledge of our partners, recruitment needs to create a talent pool to future proof their recruitment needs.
- Researching and implementing systems and processes that will positively impact our partners, such as applicant tracking systems, interview processes and much more
- You’ll be given both the autonomy and support to make an impact within your partner as well as within Troi - growth opportunities are pretty much limitless!
What’s in it for you?
- Bonus based on your delivery and client retention paid quarterly
- Private Healthcare
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work in an adult and remote-first culture
- Chilled out dress code, you might have to smarten up a bit for the odd pitch or depending on what a client's preferences are but say goodbye to your suit
- Absolutely NO micro management - You'll never be asked about the number of calls you've made ever again - and I mean NEVER
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- 50% off gym memberships and discount on sports apparel and health related technologies
- Some of the most awesome social events you will ever attend arranged by our very own social team
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Work from home set up paid for by Troi - Everything you need to work comfortably at home
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then we'd love to hear from you.