Troi is changing the game when it comes to traditional agency recruitment. We have smashed the old agency playbook and instead have become the in-house talent partner to our customers on a monthly subscription basis. If you are looking to be a part of disrupting the recruitment industry and are a rock star recruiter, then this is the place for you!
You'll have the opportunity to sit on-site (physically or virtually) with our clients to act as their trusted talent partner. Our model combines the benefits of an internal recruiter coupled with the benefits of an agency behind the scenes. You could even call us Recruitment-as-a-Service. We work with some amazing businesses around the globe including the likes of Epic Games, SuperAwesome, & Miro.
Why not give our Troi video a watch to give you more of an idea?
Senior Technical Recruiter – Gaming
You will provide a full end-to-end process for our clients, making the hires is just part of what you’ll do. You'll be expected to have rounded experience across the recruitment lifecycle – we will teach you a lot and we've got a fantastic team to help when needed too.
- 5+ years of either staffing agency background or internal recruitment, both would be great!
- 2+ years recruiting for tech roles within a gaming company or through an agency focused on the gaming industry.
- Ability to deliver on tech hires (Software Engineers, Product, Data, Designers, Gaming, DevOps, Automation QA).
- Worked with high-growth businesses within the gaming and tech space.
- You'll need to be comfortable interacting with C-Level executives.
- You’ll need to be able to provide collaboration, thought leadership, and offer solutions to your client.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working in some of the coolest businesses in NYC (and throughout the USA) and being either their internal recruiter, part of a Troi 'squad' or augmenting our client's existing talent functions.
- Delivering against a hiring project, this may be a continuous hiring need or against a spike in recruitment activity.
- Assess the existing recruitment process, and then design, implement based on suggestions made to key stakeholders.
- You'll be the go-to expert within businesses around several subject areas important to a growth company, think diversity, inclusion, equality etc.
- Direct sourcing and placement of roles across numerous disciplines (they'll be the team behind the scenes to help too!)
- Talent pooling against future hires for our clients
- ATS sourcing and management
- Employer branding through social media, job advertisements and other channels
- Loads of other stuff related to getting great talent into great businesses
What’s in it for you….
- Competitive Base Pay plus Bonus based on your delivery
- 11 paid holidays + 20 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Health, vision, dental + 401k
- Career growth, you’ll get to be a part of some of the founding members of Troi, US. This offers the opportunity for massive career growth.
- Flexible working approach - we're a client-led business so, of course, you may need to spend some time on-site with our lovely clients (when the world allows!) but there will be a mixture of time with us in the NYC office and working from home too.
- Chilled out dress code, you might have to throw on a collared shirt from time to time, but you can say goodbye to wearing a suit daily.
- You'll get to work with some top-quality recruiters - we're obviously going to say that.... but it's true
- Grown-up environment, we trust you to deliver for our clients whilst providing you with the support you need.
- You'll never be asked about the number of calls or connects you've made ever again - and I mean NEVER again
Integrity There’s no sugar coating here, it’s about doing the right thing, always. Transparency and doing what is right by our clients and each other is what drives our success.
Listen First Communication is the lifeblood of our business. Sharing our ideas, challenges and successes make our business stronger. It all begins with listening to one voice, our clients.
Flexibility Like most things in life we know there is no one size fits all. We value our flexibility in the solutions we provide. Our clients do too.
Delivery We do things differently and simply can’t exist without a complete focus on delivery. We do what we say we do and deliver on our promises.
Fun You can’t have all work and no play!
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then we'd love to hear from you!